You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying. One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
- The map should now be available when loading old saves.
New character (dryad) and her scenes.
Map system implemented for travel outside of town.
New scene for Aldred.
New ability and its training scenes.
Added a new hunting mechanic.
Belle may now give you hints to help you discover how to train your abilities.
Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on an empty clue page.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person’s large secrets.
- Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
- New scenes for Thaddeus.
- Courage training now goes up to level 3.
- The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
- Music: Added three new musical tracks.
- Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren’t up to the standards of images made since then.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
-Agility training now goes up to level 4.
-New mechanic for the Perversity abiilty.
-Night scenes for Evelyn and Primrose fully implemented up to Agility 4 and Perversity 4.
-Music: Added a main menu theme and a dynamic theme for spell logic. More music will be added in later versions.
-SFX: Added a variety of different ambiances to spice up several locations. As with music, more will be added later.
-Expanded the preferences menu with sliders for music, sound, and ambience, plus a mute button. Note that the Sound slider currently has no effect.
-Added a new perspective to Samarra’s sex scene.
-Modified Evelyn’s breast reveal scene.
-Fixed a major problem with Samarra’s hair, replacing many images from 0.4.
– Added two new girls (Samarra and Nell) and some of their core events (featuring more than 110 new images). Please note that the new girls are not available until after a few days into the story.
– Added the first stage of agility training.
– Slightly expanded Callie’s changing room scene.
– Slightly expanded Evelyn’s night scene.
– Slightly expanded Primrose’s night scene.
– Loading old saves (from version 0.3.0 and up) should now work. Some changes may still cause old saves to break, depending on where you saved.
– Updated graphics for Evelyn’s night scenes.
– Added text to show when an ability check is successful. Not all checks will display these messages.
– Primrose’s schedule extended beyond two weeks.
– Minor tweaks to first conversation with Thaddeus if it occurs later than expected.
– Placeholder next/previous page buttons on clue screen if you somehow have more than 15 clues.
– Minor bugfixes
– Expanded main storyline.
– New scenes with Belle.
– New scenes with the Crone.
– New scenes with Thaddeus.
– Short new scenes with Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Minor additions to Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Revamped user interface now lets you access inventory, abilities, and see the current day and time.
– Updated certain older scenes to utilize the new inventory system.
– Also added ability restrictions to some of these scenes.
– All rollback restrictions have been lifted for the time being.
– Significant code changes to prepare for the loading of old saves in future versions of the game.
– Added brief note when reaching the end of certain types of content. Because this is a non-linear game, such warnings will not appear for all content. If you find yourself grinding to discover new scenes, odds are you have seen everything.
– Fixed a few typos.
– New scenes for Primrose (featuring more than 60 new images).
– The current day of the week is now shown when time progresses.
– Disabled the loading of old saves to prevent crashes and story progression issues.
– Lifted the time limit completely for now. It will be reintroduced in a later version.
– Backgrounds now use JPG instead of PNG, reducing the size of the game on disk.
– Tweaked clue names in the code to reduce the risk of accidental spoilers in case of crashes.
– New scenes for Callie’s store (featuring more than 75 new images).
– Rollback is now enabled. Previous choices are locked.
– Extended the time limit. The game now ends on the morning of day 10.
– Tweaks and additions to tutorial messages.
– Experimental perspective change button. Will be improved in future versions.
– Minor bugfixes.
Download Links :
Long Live the Princess v0.7.1 For Android > GDRIVE > Size : 242 MB